Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MELBOURNE BEAR SHOW

What a fantastic show we had last weekend at Berwick.  Thank you Melissa and everyone for all the hard work that was put in to make the show so great, and everyone for coming and supporting us. It is certainly worth the effort of coming down. Thank you Leanne, for helping out
It was great to catch up with all the traders and meeting new ones as well
A huge thank you to Alph  Gann for getting my van fixed, for some reason as soon as I arrived at the show my van decided it had had enough and the battery gave up the qhost. I was so thankful that I had arrived as I also had Susan Leigh's and Wendys Gosford's goodies as well.
Alph just said "leave it with me" and after so many phone calls etc my van remarkably started when it was time to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Valma, I'm so glad you had a good show. I was worried when you said you had trouble with the van. Just when Geoff wasn't with you. Glad you are home safe and sound.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete